We have come a long way with technology and it has touched every aspect of our lives. One aspect that it has touched in a more formidable way than others is how it has helped us keep healthy. The technological revolution made clear the importance of health in so many ways that this new generation is more health-conscious than ever before.
Technology has been extremely helpful in keeping up with our health conscious selves. There are multitudes of apps to monitor our heart beat, help us count our calories burnt, help us choose the right diet for our system, help with sleeping disorders, irregular blood pressure and look after our overall health without us even realizing.It’s not only apps, it’s also smart watches and other wearable devices that help us run that extra mile to stay fit and live healthily and happily.
All in all, technology has made it really easy for us to look after ourselves. With that in mind, here are a few general health tips that should help you live longer:
- Give Up Smoking
- Keep challenging your bodies and minds working for holistic good health
- Eat a healthy diet rich with whole grains, vegetables, fruits and proteins, and good carbohydrates while avoiding the bad carbohydrates
- Take Multivitamin supplements. Data has shown that Indian diet is inadequate in many ways and the gap can be filled with supplements
- Maintain a healthy weight and body shape
- Build a strong social network, not on social media, but in Real Life
- Floss, brush and visit a dentist for regular check-ups
- Follow preventive care and screening guidelines
All of this is easier said than done. The most important thing in staying healthy is not however technology. It is only your will and determination to stay healthy that will help you in doing so. No matter how difficult it gets, as long as you believe you can do it, no can convince you otherwise.